Monday, July 13, 2009

Quick and Simple Cards

Hello. It feels great to be back to blogging after having a little time off. I had mentioned on my last post that I was preparing some really quick and simple cards to show you for my next post. I decided to use Stampin Up's "Kind and Caring Thoughts" hostess stamp set again for these quick cards. Here is what I came up with:

You can't get any more simple than this. I saw this over on Splitcoast stampers and had to case it, to share with you. Two stamps on a single layer card, easy peasy. It was so easy, that I had time to come up with another easy card of my own design with another stamp from the same stamp set. Here is that one:


All supplies used are Stampin Up. Until next time..................Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Lisa! I like your cards!! You're making me sorry that I didn't order that hostess set when I had the chance because now I don't think I'll ever get it :-(
PS: Bones is doing FANTASTIC!!! He is now almost as big as the other kitties....he's still as sweet as he can be! I'll try and take some pics of him and post an update.
Later...Cindy