Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Too Cute Owl

Hello Everyone!  Wow, long time no post for me, right?  Well, it was official in February, I finished my Bachelor of Science in Computer IT/Information Management!  So now I have two Bachelors degrees and no job, does not sound quite right, does it?  Wish me luck and even say some prayers for me to find the right job soon.  In the meantime to keep me sane, I am crafting a bunch of cards, and decided I had better start showing them off.


This is a cute digi image is from 2 Cute Ink, a link to them can be found on the side bar of this blog.  I am not sure if this particular digi image is still available, but they have a ton of others just as cute.  If it is not, drop her a message and ask if she will add it back to her shop.  I used a variety of supplies, the banners are some DSP from my stash and i have no idea where they came from, the rest of the card stock is from Stampin Up.  Speaking of DSP, their new catalog has some gorgeous paper in it, check it out!  I colored the owl with a combination of Copic and Stampin UP Markers, so sorry I forget which ones.  The cards I am going to be posting for the next week or two I have made over the past year and so I apologize for not knowing the exact supplies used. 

Well, I am off for now, my next post will have a card made with Sister Stamps, they are completely adorable Asian stamps, I wish I was working so I could buy some more of them.  Seriously, check them out, there is a link on my sidebar of my blog of course.  You will love them!

Until next time.......................Blessings,  Lisa

1 comment:

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Congrats on finishing your Bachelor of Science... I hope you find a good job soon!

Adorable card... I love owls!