Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday!

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday! Some of us DT ladies are showing off an image called "Dance Recital", and some are showing off "Lonesome Cowpoke". Either way, the challenge this week is embossing of any kind. I decided that since most people don't heat emboss with digital images, that I would do just that. Here is what I created with "Dance Recital":



You should be able to see that at the bottom of her Skirt, there is something sparkly, that is my embossing. I used a VersaMARKER to color the area that I want to heat emboss, sprinkled some pink Glittered EP on that area, and heated it. I can remember my dance recitals as a child with the sparkly sequins on the costumes, so I had to sparkle it up a bit. The pink shimmer card stock in the background was a gift from my fabulous friend, Kerry (see her blog link in my sidebar under Soft Pencil Studios), so I don't know where it came from and the pink gems are from Michael's Craft store. The image was cut out with Spellbinder's Nesties, and the flowers are from my local stamp store called Stamping Buddies, which just opened a few months ago!Last but not least, my card stock background is SU Whisper White and the border punch is EK Success. Now, hope on over to visit the other DT ladies blogs and the SND blog to join in the challenge this week.

I have to go for now, but come back and visit me later today for Soft Pencil Studios post!

Until next time.............Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Lisa I love the colours Hugs Elaine

Oatmeal Cookie Recipes said...

Lovely postt