Monday, February 13, 2012

Hero Arts Valentines

Oh my gosh, I just realized this morning that Valentine's Day is tomorrow. I knew this, and just forgot about it. So, here I am posting the Valentine cards that I made over a week ago, at the last minute. I hope you enjoy them anyways and derive some inspiration from them.

I used Hero Arts stamps called "Patterned Hearts", and the background stamp is called "Dots and Flowers". I used Stampin Up's White Craft Ink with the background stamp and with the hearts I used Classic Ink Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Rose Red. The card base is SU Crumb Cake, and the other card stock that I used was Whisper White, and Rose Red. Here they are:


3 comments:

Kerry said...

Gorgeous!!! Two of my favorite stamp companies!!! Happy Valentine Day to you too, my dear friend!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice card that you have designed. And I always think that on Valentine's Day, the best gifts are always the ones that are created from love and inspiration. Thank You For Sharing. I speak Love in the life of your entire family. Dr James Dazouloute Http://www.Freeiloveyou.com/

Kerry said...

Hello Lisa, I left you something on my blog! Have a great week!