Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday!

Hello, welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday. All of this month we DT ladies were given a choice of two different images to work with, we could choose whichever one of the two we wanted to work with. Of course I keep choosing the wildlife animal images, I just can't help myself. This week's challenge over on the company blog is for the creation have an animal on it, which can be in the image. What a fun challenge!!! So, if you are an animal lover, you have got to join in on this challenge! So, here is what I came up with using the image called "The Peek":



Is it a great image or what? Wolves are such gorgeous creatures! With the awesome detail on this image, it really could stand alone with no coloring, but I was in the mood to add just a bit of color. I used Prismacolor cold gray markers on the wolf, and on the tree, I used Warm Gray markers. The background around the wolf, was colored with Stampin Up Bashful Blue Color Wonder Crayon and a blender pen. Of course I had to use the Stampin Up Top Note Di-cut, and the snowflakes are some little embellishments that I picked up on clearance at Michael's craft store. Hope you like it!

Now go visit the other DT ladies blogs, and then to the Stamp-n-doodle blog and join the challenge to win free digi images!

Come back and visit me again soon, I am working on some Valentine cards to show you!

Until next time.............Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

that is a Gorgeous image and love your coloring and the snowflakes!