Sunday, November 13, 2011

Clean and Simple Cards

Well, I am really late posting this, the clean and simple blog is able to post their new sketches faster than I can craft with them, but I wanted to still show you this sketch and my samples because it is an awesome sketch with so many possibilities, from using stamps, to buttons, to flowers, to embellishments. Gotta love it! Ok, here is the sketch:



Now, here are all of the cards that I made with it:

This one I used a Martha Stewart Punch


Martha Stewart punch again



Strange little di cuts that I have no idea who made. I run them through my Cuttlebug.


I love this little Turkey


Here is a picture of the di-cuts, if you know their brands, please leave me a comment and let me know. Greatly appreciated.



Oh, please excuse the colors on this photos, not at all good today. We all know by now that my photography skills are not the greatest.

Now, I am off to go visit the clean and simple blog and see how many sketches I am behind on. lol. You can find a link to their blog on my sidebar under my favorite blogs list.

Until next time.......... Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Lisa, those cards are sweet! Perfect for a gift set!