Monday, April 11, 2011

Stamp-n-doodle Monday!

Welcome to another Stamp-n-doodle Monday! This week we are featuring an image called "Ballet Lesson". We were also asked to make the creation "Girly". So here is what I came up with:


Pink, Pink Pink.......very "girly", I know this to be true because my 11 year old daughter told me it was "too girly". So, I said "Great! then I have made it correctly". What is it with pre-teens and teenagers that think they know it all? She must get this from her father's side of the family. LOL.


Anyways, I used almost every pink marker that I own with just a little purple. The sketch is my own, just came up with it on the spur of the moment. I was trying a new thing, of not thinking about it and it worked I got finished faster. LOL... Here are the products that I used:


Card stock~ SU Pink Pirouette, retired SU DP, Melon Mambo, GP white card stock

Ink~ SU Melon Mambo, SU markers, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, and Concord Crush Berol Prismacolor marker PM-12 Light Peach

Accessories~ Sentiment from SU stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes, Spellbinder's Nestibilities Labels Six, Creative Memories Ovals Custom Cutting System, sticky pearls from Michael's Craft Store, and SU Oval Punches.


So, now that you have seen my "Girly" creation, hop on over to the other DT member blogs and see what they have to show you and then to the company blog to see what is new over there!


We are still looking for a few more DT members, so if you have a blog and are interested in trying out, please contact our DT coordinator, Audrey at danmoose@aol.com


Until Next time................Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

very pretty in pink.Love it.