Monday, July 25, 2011

Stamp-n-doodle Monday!

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Monday!!! I have got to make this a very quick post because I am moving today and I am still not finished packing. We are showing you creations this week, with the image "Surf's Up". The challenge was to use Yellow, Blue plus one other color. Well, I almost did that, I used yellow, Blue and two other colors. That is a hard challenge. So, here is what I came up with:




Go visit the other DT member's blogs, then go to the SND blog and enter your creations to win free digis.

Until next time...............Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Star said...

Very pretty! Love your coloring, especially the sand. Good luck moving!!

Elizabeth P said...

Love the bright blue on your card Lisa! beautiful work!

When you have the time e-mail me to tell me about your move.
Hugs my dear friend!!! ♥