Saturday, July 9, 2011

Clean and Simple Card Challenge

Hello Welcome to the weekend! I was on a roll Friday evening playing around with this week's card sketch over on the Clean and Simple Blog (see my favorite blogs list on my sidebar for a link). So, I made 3 versions of the sketch. I love quick and simple cards!!!! Here is the sketch that they are posting:



Here are the Three cards that I made using the sketch:







Hope I inspired you to get crafting......

Until next time...........Blessings, Lisa

3 comments:

Carol Wilde said...

WOW - lovely cards, great colours !

Carol

Melissa Czapor said...

I love your cards today!! You definitely inspired me to get in my craft room!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Brenda Dean said...

Love how you used the patterned paper instead of ribbon. Beautiful!