Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stamp n Doodle Thursday!

Hello. I hope Thursday find everyone well. I have a cute image from Stamp-n-doodle to show you today. It is SND's version of the three angels with one of them less than perfect! Too cute! We were challenged to use Lace, Sparkle, and mostly white! I had a little trouble with mostly white, but I used very light blue, is that close?

I colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils except for the wings, they are covered in Stickles diamond. The blue behind the angels is a polar blue from DCWV, and I cut the image out with a Labels 6 di-cut from Spellbinder's. The pearls and lace are from Michale's, and the button is again from DCWV. I hope you like it, and I also hope you go visit the other DT blogs and the SND blog, all of which can be found as links over on my sidebar.

Until next time.............Blessings, Lisa

No comments: