Thursday, September 2, 2010

Some Soccer Fun with Stamp-n-doodle

Hello all, Happy Thursday, the weekend is almost here!!!!! This week at Stamp-n-doodle we got to work with the image called Soccer fun, since my daughter plays soccer I decided to use her team colors and save the card as a soccer coach "Thank You" card for the end of the season.

I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the image, the red and plain navy card stock is from the freebie coupon from Archiver's, the white card stock and polka dot patterned paper is Stampin Up, and I have no idea where the star mesh came from because it was a gift from a good friend, Kerry. Isn't the star mesh, awesome, if you look close you will see that it have an iridescent look to it. I used my hermafix reposition able adhesive to adhere it to the card.

Now, pop on over to the stamp-n-doodle store and see the new Halloween digis that are there, and tomorrow on their blog to see the other DT members ideas and maybe they just might offer this digi free!

Until next time......Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

OOOHHH, FABULOUS card Lisa! I love that stripe of stars on the diagonal, AWESOME work:)