Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween Peek a boo

is the name of the image we were asked to work with this week for Soft Pencil Designs. It is so cute and here is what I created with it:


I stepped out of my comfort zone with colors this week and worked with Teal, which is a color that I like, but I am just not used to working with it for some strange reason. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am obsessed with the color purple. LOL. Anyways, I used my Martha Stewart Leaf border punch at the bottom of the card and added some SU Old Olive card stock on the inside so that it would show through the leaf openings. I was in a big hurry today taking this photo, so I couldn't seem to capture the orange gems very well, or the sentiment. I guess I was just having a bad camera day. Anyways, I had a lot of fun coloring this image, it is so cute. the rest of the Halloween images are just as adorable as this one, so hop on over to the Soft Pencil blog and store to take a peek at them, and we DT members will be showing samples of more of them in the upcoming weeks. Now, go visit the other DT ladies and leave them some love in appreciation of their hard work.
Until next time..........Blessings, Lisa

6 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Nice work Lisa! I happen to LOVE teal and use it all the time (although purple is still my FAV color). I think you did a GREAT job with the colors and LOVE the image of course:)

Kerry said...

Lisa, I think it turned out great, I love the teal color too. Love the MS punch!

Betty J Schaub said...

love the color combo too! the blue just really pops!

Kos med papir og saks said...

lovely card. love the colors, the use of papers and the use of punch.

Anne-Marije said...

What a lovely card!
xxx Anne-Marije

Anonymous said...

I just love the blue background!! The image just pops off the page!!
Blessings and Hugs!