Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stamp-n-Doodle Sketch Challenge

We were asked to follow a sketch this week and I tried to copy/paste the sketch itself into blogger and it wouldn't cooperate with me, so I will go straight to the card that I made.


I believe the image is called "Letters from Home", and it seems like it would be a masculine image, but I somehow managed to make it work with some soft colors. I am a complete animal crazy person, so I really enjoyed working with this one. I colored the image with my Prismacolor colored pencils, cut it out with my square Spellbinder's nestibilities, opting not to emboss it so that I could round the corners with my Stampin Up small corner rounder punch. All card stock is Stampin Up (Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Pale Plum). Add a sentiment punched out with my SU Small oval punch and some sticky gem embellishments and that is about it. Hope you enjoy.

Stick around for another post, it is also Soft Pencil Thursday!

Blessings, Lisa

No comments: