Thursday, May 20, 2010

Soft Pencil Thursday!

Hello everyone! It is my favorite day of the week again. This week, we DT members get to show off a brand new digi image that Elizabeth owner of Soft Pencil Designs has created, and it is called Happy Sailors! It is sooooooo cute! Hey Elizabeth, I would so love to have a set of Sea Creatures to go along with it!!!!! Maybe a seahorse, starfish, bloat fish, any other kinds of fish, etc.. Think what cute scrapbook pages for a beach vacation that would make. Love it!!!!! I do know that Elizabeth has some other images that she is getting ready to release as well, and we DT members don't even know what they are yet! Ok, I am impatiently waiting. While we wait, here is the image and the card that I made with it:

There is also a color challenge over on Paper Craft Planet Website this week (link over on my sidebar), to use only Red, Blue and Yellow. I can't remember when it ends, but I thought what the heck I will play along even if I am too late to enter. If you want to check that out, follow the link over on my sidebar, click on groups, then look for Soft Pencil Designs, click on that link, and scroll down and read for information on it. They usually give out a prize when they issue challenges over there. The colors that I used above are all Stampin Up,and they are Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Yoyo Yellow, Crushed Curry, and of course Whisper White.

Until Next Time...........Blessings, Lisa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

oh what a fun card. Love how you cut the red paper...mimics water. Too cute!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE this Lisa! GREAT colors and AMAZING coloring of the image!!

Cat said...

What an adorable card, Lisa! I love the red, white, and blue theme and the wave shape at the bottom of your card! Too cute!

Ann Schach said...

Lisa, this is so cute! I love how you used the colors!