Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Petal Card Di-Cut Valentine

Hello. I was over at a friend's house yesterday because she wanted to cut some of my Lattice Di-cuts, and I saw that she had the Stampin Up/Sizzix Petal Card di-cut. So, I got busy cutting some of those. I had an idea to fold two of the petals in, so that it would form the shape of a heart, then have a bunch of little hearts bursting out of it. So, here is the picture in my head on card stock:

Of course, I could not get a good photo of this card tonight no matter how many times I tried or where I took it. Just one of those days, I guess.

So, the petal card itself is Pretty in Pink card stock, and the little hearts were made from the new Stampin Up Mini Heart Punch. The "Love" heart is a stamp from the new stamp set called "I Heart Hearts". Which by the way, for every one of those stamp sets purchased, Stampin Up is donating $2.00 to the Haiti disaster. The mini hearts were punched out of the following card stock from Stampin Up: Real Red, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst. The ink that I used was SU Melon Mambo, and the card base is SU Kraft.

Until next time................Blessings, Lisa

No comments: