Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cute Bunny

Ok, I found this absolutely adorable digi image over on Paper Craft Planet (see link on sidebar), and I got it free when I joined the group that I came from. It is free to join PCP, and any group that you are interested in. So, go over there and get some more free inspiration for your paper crafting hobby, and if you like the image, go get it too. The image is from a relatively new online digi image company called Phindy's Place. Click on her name to get to the blog, and there is a link on her blog to get to her store. So, here is the card that I made with the cute bunny image:

I printed the image out onto Watercolor paper, then colored it with Stampin Up Blender Pens and Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I am obviously still on my Purple and Yellow kick, sorry if this displease anyone. I just can't help myself! I am afraid I am not done with it yet either, I have another project started with those two colors on my table as we speak. Isn't it funny how we get stuck on something in our crafting sometimes, and use it until we are completely tired of it? It doesn't even have to be a color combo, maybe it's a certain type of embellishment or something. I say, go with whatever inspires you at the moment! Just sayin'! Ok, onward. Sorry for the babble. I used a card sketch that I found over on Splitcoast Stampers, in their forums section. Click here for that link. I believe I used SC254. It has a very clean and simple look to it, which is also something that I am into these days. The card stock used was Stampin Up's Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, and the Patterned Paper is from the "English Garden collection from Making Memories". I used some Spelbinder's rectangle and scalloped rectangles to cut out my image, and some foam pop dots to pop it up a little.

Until Next Time........................... Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

I love it!! Is your printer an inkjet? Does it ever smear when you color?

This is freaking adorable

Anonymous said...

so stinking cute Lisa, and your coloring is perfect!