Friday, November 6, 2009

Of The Earth

is the stamp set that I used for today's post and it is from Stampin Up. I posted previously with the square bird stamp from that set which you can see here. Here are a couple of cards using the other two images and the sentiment from that set.



I had a negative oval image leftover from my blue bird card from 2 posts ago (scroll down to see it), and so I thought I would try something that I saw on Sandi MacIver's blog which you can find over on my favorite blogs list on the sidebar. I held down the negative oval, and sponged some ink all over inside it. Then, stamped my images in the center of the sponged oval with black ink. It is fun, easy, quick to do and looks very pretty. I hope you enjoyed it and take a look over on Sandi's blog, she is so creative.

Supplies Used: Ink ~ SU Crushed Curry, Regal Rose, Memento Tuxedo Black
Card stock ~ SU Whisper White

Until Next time............Blessings, Lisa



1 comment:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hey Lisa! Cute cards!! Love the idea of using the negative as a stencil.