Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Trendy Trees

Well, my daughter has a soccer game on Saturday, so I am here posting tonight. Saturdays always get away from me to quickly during soccer seasons. I had said in my last post that I would have a Fall card to show you over the weekend, so here it is.
Ha! Fooled you! Only kidding. The above photo was the card sketch over on Splitcoast stampers this week. The actual card is pictured below:

I haven't used my Stampin Up "Trendy Trees" stamp set in awhile, so I decided to dust it off and stamp. Are these the cutest stinkin trees ever or what! Love this set. This card sketch was super easy to put together too. The 2009-2010 in-colors are great for fall cards too. My card base is Crushed Curry, then Dusty Durango, then Bermuda Bay, and of course the trees are mounted on Soft Suede and stamped on Whisper White. The inks are the coordinating colors of course. I used two square punches: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8"; and the Word Window punch. The sentiment is also from the Trendy Trees stamp set. That sums it up; short and sweet. I hope you enjoy! Blessings, Lisa


No comments: