Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Cards

Hello. Here I am finally on a late Tuesday afternoon. I went stamping at my Stampin Up Leader's house today. She made a couple of my designs, and I made a couple of her designs. We had fun. So I thought I would share with you what I stamped. I have to give her credit, these cards were designed by Terri. She doesn't blog or post on Splitcoast, so I can't post a link for her. Sorry. There will be other times that I can share her stuff with you though. Anyhoo....The first card is made with the single turkey stamp from the Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catty, called "Gobble Gobble". I have got to get this little guy, he is quite an adorable turkey.
The card base is Naturals Ivory card stock, the layer on top of that is More Mustard, stamped with More Mustard and one of the stamps from the "Autumn Splendor" stamp set. The next layer is Really Rust with with a bit of SU DSP (I forget which one). The turkey was colored with a Soft Suede marker then his feathers were colored with various markers using the "thumping technique. We then cut out the turkey and mounted him on some Chocolate Chip card stock punched with the Scalloped Circle punch. His sentiment was punched out with the Small Oval punch; and I brushed the edges of the oval with a sponge and Chocolate Chip ink.


The second card above was stamped randomly with the SU stamp set called "Autumn Splendor" with More Mustard, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, & Really Rust inks. The card stock used was Really Rust, Naturals Ivory, and Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from the stamp set "Heard from the Heart", and the corner punch is one of the retired Stampin Up punches.

That about sums it up for today. I am in the mood to make Christmas cards, so expect that theme next time. Until then.......... Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Sorry to hear that you've and your daughter have been sick....that is a bummer!!! Hey, look on the bright side....maybe you guys are done for the winter :-)
Cute cards.....I especially like the second one, the Happiness card. I see that stamp set everywhere!!! It's all so tempting!
I'm going to try and get on the computer tonight sometime long enough to post something.....we'll see though!
Hugs to you....Cindy