Sunday, October 12, 2008

After the Craft Sale..............


Hello. Well, have you heard that old public service announcement that states; "This is your brain on drugs". Well, I have got one similar which states; "This is my craft table after an all nighter of crafting". I got to bed only a couple of hours before dawn, so I went all day at the craft fair on 3 hours sleep and 2 cans of Pepsi. Boy have I been lazy the rest of the weekend. I decided that I am too old to stay up all night. I am thanking the Lord that I have Monday off work. Well, the craft bazaar did not go very well for anyone who had a booth there, I think that the economy is just too poor right now, especially in Ohio. People are just not spending. I can't say as I blame them, because I am one of them. I mostly gave it a try because it was for my mother-in-law's church, and it helped them out to have every booth filled. Her church is a very small one with not many members, so their income is not too good. Anyways, I thought I would post some photos of the things on my table at the craft bazaar, for you to view. I did not sell even one of those altered photo frames that was in a previous post on my blog, I also had some altered large binder clips that are great for holding a photo or a recipe in the kitchen. I sold some magnets that were made by stamping an image, gluing with clear glue to the back of a large flower clear flower pebble, and then gluing a magnet to the back, behind the stamped image. My best selling item was an acrylic post-it note holder. What an easy item to make, I think it needs no instructions, just look at the picture. I also had a couple of key chains that I could insert stamped images into, so I threw them on the table as well. Last, but not least, my 9 year old daughter made some book markers to sell, and she actually made $6.00. She was very proud of herself, "Go Amanda". So, before I go, I will upload my photos. I hope you like them. Take care, and See ya later. Lisa







1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

wow - I can't believe you made all that!! You did great! I love the little magnets!!!