Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Soft Pencil Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Soft Pencil Tuesday!!! I am showing you the digital image called "Cute Little Bat". It is one of the completely adorable Halloween digi images that Soft Pencil has in it's store. The nice thing about Digi images is that you can copy and paste them from your computer into a MS Word Document and change the size to whatever you want. So, for today, I made them really small and printed out a sheet full of them to make my card. I saw this cute layout on Pinterest, so I cased it with my soft Pencil Bats. The sentiment is stamped with a clear stamp on Patterned paper, so I used Staz-on Ink to make sure it would not smear. Traditional ink might smear. So here is what I made, hope you like it and get inspired to make your own creations with Soft Pencil Images.
Just a side note, in case you are new to Soft Pencil, they also carry traditional clear stamps, Stickers, Rub-ons, and even fabrics!!!!! See the link on my sidebar to browse their blog and stores. Until next time................Blessings, Lisa

No comments: