Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday!

Hello, welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday! Sorry I have been missing in action for a week. I hit a creative slump, and could not create anything worth posting. I get so frustrated when that happens. Urgh! Anyhoo, I have two cards to share with you today since I missed last week. The first one is this weeks image called "Puppy Love":



Doesn't it remind you a little of the Holly Hobby dolls from the 70's? So sweet, and it goes so perfectly with this weeks challenge to use lace and flowers! I used some Lace from Hobby Lobby and some flowers by Imaginese and the buttons are DCWV. All paper and card stock are by Stampin Up. Please visit the other DT ladies blogs for more inspiration and then visit the SND blog and join this weeks challenge to win free digi images. Plus, we are welcoming some new DT ladies this week, I iwll get links to their blogs on my sidebar as soon as I can. Welcome ladies!!!

Now, here is the image from last week called "Made with Love". Is it cute too or what? The challenge was to use food, either on paper, embellishments, etc... I found these adorable button cup cakes at Michael's and thus finally found my inspiration for this image. Phew!



Well, as always until next time.........Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Cat said...

Hi, Lisa!Both of your cards are so pretty! Yes, that image does remind me of Holly Hobby! That brings back memories of when my daughters were young. Love the cupcake buttons! Hugs