Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle



Ok, this was a very quick post, please accept my apologies. This week at Stamp-n-doodle was an "Anything goes" challenge, which means we could do whatever we wanted with whatever Stamp-n-doodle image that we wanted to use. So, I chose this absolutely adorable Giraffe image. I make it no secret that my favorite SND images are the animals and scenic images. I heard from a little birdie that the owner Lynne's favorite images to create are those with animals too. Great minds think alike. I colored this mostly with my Stampin Up Pastels, to give it a soft look. My card layout was an inspiration from the Clean and Simple Blog (link on my blog list). Hope you like it. Now go browse the other DT ladies blogs and then the Stamp-n-doodle Blog and join in on the challenge to win free digis.

Until next time.......Blessings, Lisa

No comments: