Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Soft Pencil Tuesday!

Hello! Welcome to another Soft Pencil Tuesday!! We are showing you our creations with the new image called "Charming Flowers"! I love this image, it is so versatile. You can use it for Mother's day, Female Birthday, Thinking of you, etc...




Now, forgive me please as I am hopelessly hooked lately on the green and pink color combo! See, fellow DT member, Kerry, sent me a green and pink paper sample awhile back, and once I used it on a card with a Soft Pencil image, I got hooked. Yep, Kerry, it's all your fault! LOL. The DP you are seeing on this card, however, I purchased myself. It is by Heidi Grace, and so adorable! You can't see on the photo, but the flowers are embossed/glittered. Notice on the fairy wings I added some stickles glitter (miaght be hard to see that too).


Now, hop on over to visit all the other SP DT ladies and see what wonderful creations they have to show you! Then, hop on over to the Soft Pencil Blog and store and see all the wonderful goodies that Elizabeth has created for you to enjoy!


Until next time.............Blessings, Lisa



1 comment:

Kerry said...

Super cute, watch out... pink and green is very contagious, hehe!!!