Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wow! I can't believe that it is Thursday already! This week is going by way too fast! But, we have another issue of Stamp-n-doodle Thursday to share with you! The image is called "Kiss a lot of Frogs". It has a valentine theme to it, but being tired of Valentine's Day, I decided that it would make a cute birthday card for a little girl. Our little girl is all dressed up in a princess dress, a dream of most little girls. So, I colored her dress blue, added some stickles to parts of it, painted her crown and the first Frog's crown with Smooch shimmer paint, and followed the sketch challenge for this week.


and......Voila

Hope you like it!!! Until next time....................Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Lisa, u work on it amazingly, plz visit my blog I have something for you.