Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stamp n Doodle Thursday!

Hello, and welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Thursday! I have a very humorous image to show you today from SND, it is called "New Year's Resolution". It is a two part image, one on the front of the card and one on the inside of the card! Here is what I created with it:
Ok, yes, I forgot to add the sentiments! LOL. I believe on the front she is saying a very big "oops", and on the one below, I sense an "Oh well, happy New Year anyways".

I don't know what you think, but I think that cute little doggie needs to get off of the scale for heavens sakes! Is that too funny, or what? Love it!

I colored the image with a marker combo today, the lavender is a copic marker, the yellow is Stampin Up, and the doggie, and skin tone is Prismacolor! Kind of a color smorgasbord. All card stock is Stampin Up, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana, and retired dsp. The flowers are from Imaginese, and their centers are sticky gems from my usual Michael's stash.

Now hop on over to the other DT blogs and see what cute creations they have come up with for this adorable image!

Until next time...........Blessings, Lisa

3 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Love it Lisa, these colors go so well together!! I am looking forward to meeting you tomorrow - hopefully the roads will be ok, there's a slight chance for snow today and tomorrow.

Kerry said...

This is too cute Lisa! :) Love it!

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card Lisa! ;)
I see you are going to meet Audrey! have fun together!!!

Check out my blog, there is an award for you! :)