Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stamp-N-Doodle Thursday

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Thursday! Today we DT have been asked to work with a very pretty rustic image. It reminds me of the "Little House on the Prairie" TV show that I watched as a little girl. It has a cabin and wagon with mountains in the background, so very picturesque and relaxing. We were challenged to use green, and glitter, and I remembered that I actually had some green glitter, so I was set to create. Here is what I came up with:



There was no sketch challenge given to us, so I decided to grab some SU DSP and create my own sketch, as usual , I love the clean and simple look. I have got to confess, it was completely 100% my 11 year old daughter's idea to use the glitter to frame in the image! I thought it was a great idea, so I went with it! Thanks Amanda, my creative helper! So, pop on over to the other DT members blogs to see what they have come up with, and tomorrow visit the SND blog and see if they offer this image free, they are known to do nice things like that. Gotta love them! As always, there are links to the other DT members and the company blog on my sidebar. I also wanted to mention that Stamp-n-doodle offers more than just Digi images in their store. If digi images are not your thing, they have rubber stamps as well. Go check them out!

Come back shortly for Soft Pencil Designs...................

Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Very nice work Lisa, you did a BEAUTIFUL job on this image:)